Friday, April 19, 2013

Embarassing Sex Stories That Ended Inside the ER

Have you heard of sex stories that ended up in total jeopardy? Sex bloopers which will make us laugh so hard, and generally make us really feel humiliated and symphatized using the characters. Checkout these hilarious sex stories from Cosmo that the majority of which ended in the ER.

Heart-Stopping Sex
“I’ll in no way forget the time an ambulance brought in a young slacker guy and his girlfriend. They had decided to acquire it on in his grandmother’s basement even though she was out on the home. They’d grabbed a tube of what they believed was lubricant from her wellstocked medicine cabinet.

Sadly, it was nitroglycerin paste, a heart drug which can bring about a potentially fatal drop in blood pressure. When Grandma came residence, she identified the couple lying on leading of each other, unconscious and buck naked. They sooner or later came to after we gave them oxygen and fluids.”

Stuck On You
“One evening, a gurney rolled in carrying a woman in black lingerie-who happened to become straddling a naked man. They told us that they had been performing a good deal of drugs and having wild sex when the woman’s vagina cramped up along with the guy couldn’t pull out. The doctor on duty gave her muscle relaxants, and following quite a few minutes, they had been able to separate. Then they were promptly arrested on drug charges.”

Eye Enjoy Dildos
“I got Lasik eye surgery but due to my dry-eye syndrome, and my eyes were genuinely sensitive. That didn’t keep me from possessing sex, even though, and my boyfriend and I were excited to try out a brand new sex toy he had been given as a gag gift, which was an incredibly elaborate rotating dildo. He had barely utilized it on me, and as a joke went to run the thing, when it was fully turned on, against my cheek to be funny. It was so highly powered that since it was spinning it hit me inside the eye and scratched my cornea. I began crying uncontrollably and we had to visit the hospital. When we got there we created some story up about how I ran into a thing, but sooner or later my boyfriend began joking with all the nurse about what definitely happened - and five other men and women inside the waiting area heard!”

Showers of Discomfort
“We had been obtaining sex within the shower, and my foot slipped from beneath me and I went down, falling forwards and hitting my open mouth against the bath faucet. I knocked out my two front teeth and loosened other folks. There was blood everywhere and loose nerves hanging out. I was able to get dressed and we went towards the ER and told them I just lost my footing inside the shower, but we haven’t had shower sex due to the fact - and I do not believe I ever will.”

Hot Beef Infection
“I was assigned to examine a patient with stomach discomfort. The lady turned out to become my high college classmate, but in place of becoming happy to determine me, she was mortified. She confessed she wasn’t affected by stomach discomfort but had gotten some thing ‘stuck.’ Hours earlier, she’d microwaved a frozen hot dog to utilize as a sex toy. But heating it had softened the hot dog, and it broke off inside her. I removed it, although I doubt she’ll look me inside the eye at our subsequent reunion!” Hitachi Wand may the first choice for women or couple.

Play Ball
“A young couple came in with this story: Through sex, the lady had grabbed a medium-size rubber ball and inserted it into her man’s back door. The ball became lodged so high in his rectum, they couldn’t get it out… and neither could we! The attending MD paged a surgeon, but whilst we have been waiting for him to arrive, the man started coughing. The ball came flying out of his butt with enough velocity to ping about the area and hit the just arriving surgeon in the head.” Ben Wa Balls have special design. The usual Ben Wa Ball always have two balls which are used for stimulate women’s vagina.

Super Sex
“In college my boyfriend and I often applied lubes that would warm up. 1 night we have been both somewhat tipsy, and I told him I left it on my desk. He goes to put it on me and quite rapidly we both realized he had just put SuperGlue on my vagina, which ought to happen to be sitting subsequent to it. He was in a position to pull his fingers off, but a a part of my pretty newly waxed labia was already stuck together and couldn’t be pulled apart. It was so poor and painful, I had to go the college hospital and even called my mom to come and console me!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment